Never before have expectations on your time been higher. In a mere 24-hour day, you are expected to be 24 different things to 24 different people! You get bogged down with things that ‘pop up’ throughout your day. By the time the day is over, your “to do” list is nowhere closer to being done. Sound familiar? Your answer is to unlock the secrets and techniques offered by time management guru David Allen. Take the next step in “Getting Things Done”:
This workshop is designed specifically for people who:
- Have great intensions, but just can’t find the time to implement,
- Feel stressed and overwhelmed by the amount of ‘things’ they have to do,
- Know things need to change.
In this workshop, you will learn about how to better process your time by:
- An improved means of collecting and storing information,
- Controlling where your time is allocated, and,
- Actually enjoy pursuing what you really want.
With these vital tools from Bob Rash of Sound Business Development you will:
- Immediately relieve the stress of information overload,
- Gain a better understanding of where you may be wasting time,
- Develop a go-forward strategy of having time to meet your life ambitions.
Notify me of the next Class